Want to wow your guest with your Christmas decor? Try this last minute mobile! We made this extremely inexpensive "chandelier" with some fallen branches, paper, string, and wire! You can cut out any shape to hang from the branches. We chose doves.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Card stock
- Fishing line or string
1. Cut your desired shape out of card stock.
2. Forage for branches. You can use as many branches as you want. We used two branches and tied them together with wire.
3. Suspend the branch. Preferably in a place with high ceilings.
4. Thread a needle with fishing wire or thread.
5. Poke a hole in the paper cutout at the balancing point. Leave enough string on each cutout so you are able to hang each at different heights.
6. Start hanging!
HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!